Thursday, August 30, 2018

If I Don't Say It.....

Building on what has already been on my mind this week........I have to say it.  Keeping it in is the worst thing to do.  

You know what absolutely kills me about this situation?  For six months I left work to go take care of the person who needed me.  I left work early most days cause my boss said I could because he knew what was going on.  I missed work when the hospital called me in the middle of the night saying I needed to get there right away.  I.....well I did it all to take care of EVERY need the hospitals and rehabs and nursing home didn't meet. I could go on but that isn't the point.  Someone else did next to nothing.  Then when it all came to a screeching halt, there were lies believed and secrets and all the trust just gone.  But there is me who never did anything but what I should have done and what someone else should have been doing too.  

The point is how can some people treat strangers and people they don't really even know so good.....look for ways to do good and helpful things yet they treat the people they should treat with love and kindness like absolute shit? 

Even worse....how can all these people know that and know exactly what happened yet they still treat them like they always have?  You can't stick up for me?  You can't speak up when it is so wrong?? You can't be there to listen to me?  You can't be there at all........

That isn't what I would do in their shoes.  

I guess it is just easier to ignore and put it out of your mind than get involved.  

So, hello....welcome another problem coming from all this mess that I'm so sick of. 

I will no longer be thankful or glad for anything I get from those ignoring the problems or pretending like it is okay.  They can leave me alone too. I don't need that.  And I don't care what is coming from that......she's so callous....doesn't even care that (fill in the blank).  I can't care anymore when I get nothing like what I give.  I might as well act like what is thought of me anyway at this point and just stick with those who know the truth.  

That's a great thought to help strangers out but how about helping those out who aren't strangers.....who you know and who you have already in your life? How about not ignoring what is right in front of you? You might as well be saying you believe the lies.  

Things that go through my mind and getting it out lets me truly deal with it.  

In bad and then better news.......this summer my favorite local band currently had a major breakup while I was on Maui.  They're very popular in Europe and tour there frequently.  They're a great band but it has been evident since I went to Maryland to help Karen out with the music festival they were playing that there was kind of 1 against 3.  Seen an all out fight between the 1 and one of the other 3 out one night when they had played a show.  Well the 1 failed to show up for rehearsals before they were leaving for Europe this summer to tour and backed out of the tour the night before they flew out the next morning.  Craziness and I'll just leave it at that.  I felt bad for the 3....they've worked so hard and are going places in a genre of music that just isn't "in" here in the US anymore but is still going strong in Europe. They didn't deserve that and the way they had to let everywhere down they were supposed to play for in Europe and to lose all that money either. 

But the good news is they found a new singer and he's moving here I guess from some state like Indiana, I think.  So, they announced it on the fan page and put up some pics and videos of him.  

I'm about to go somewhere I only go with a few select people.  

He's HOT.....beyond HOT! I can't wait to meet him......on my birthday too....that is the first show they play with him.  Absolutely gorgeous tats I want to....well no one but the select few need to know that.  Nice long blonde hair. Yeah, can't wait. 

Live music/bands have always been my thing. I've worked promotion & merch booths and Volume Magazine functions back in the day (that's how I got my Coffin Case Purse I love). I've seen the sun rise more times that I can say with these bands I loved and supported.  Sleeping in the weirdest places. VIP and Backstage passes with them that let me meet the bigger bands I loved growing up.  

Funny thing is I spent a whole lot of years staying away from those lead singers or drummers or guitarists or bass players for one reason or another....LOL.  Some funny stories there. 

Now, that's really what I want most the time.  Funny, funny, funny.  

Need to rewind I guess and enjoy what I didn't want then.  

Now I'm cheered up after thinking of all my music friends and memories.  I'll get past all this bad where one thing just comes from another.  But I still will have music and my music crowd I love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment