Finished my book. Started a new one. Worked on some stuff for work tomorrow.
Get caught up in the Animal Kingdom Crew Fan Page. So, I've been friends with these people on this site since it was started....this is the third year. The show has gotten so popular that their membership is getting crazy. I don't like it. The new people often haven't been watching since episode 1 season 1 the way the rest of us have. They don't own the seasons and continue to re-watch them and discuss them. They're annoying as hell. Spelling the characters' names wrong. Discussing something we've already discussed, not knowing stuff that has already happened, commenting about things not true and that they'd know if they'd been watching the whole time. Mostly, some of them don't read the rules and they're just rude. See, there is another AK fan page and over there they don't have rules. We do. But the admins, especially one, has really gotten tough on these new people. It is always entertaining when it goes down. The admins get in and some of the ones of us there since the beginning do too. These newbies don't like us. LOL Drama but it is kind of funny cause it always ends the same way......one of the admins removes the rude person from the group.
That got me over the sad and got the sassiness back up and running.
Picked up Lisa and we went to work for awhile so I'd be super prepared for tomorrow. But I'm not. But I'll make it.
Back to my side of town only to find the main road outside of my subdivision is now being paved right in front of where I have to turn into. Grocery store, saw ten people I know of course, almost got hit by a stupid paving truck that just decided to leave it's blocked off area to come into the only lane I was allowed to drive in, got out of it's way, had to break the rule and just drive over the paved road into my neighborhood, and finally.....home. Where I feel like doing nothing. Not finishing stuff for tomorrow but I did what I needed to. Tuesday-Friday will have to be dealt with tomorrow.
All day today these lyrics from a rare song I love by my favorite musician has been running through my head. So, I leave with words that are true and hit home with me occasionally.
And I just want to want you again.
And I just want you to want this again.
And I just want you to want this again.
No comments:
Post a Comment