Love & Hate
Standing now
Calling all the people here to see the show
Calling for my demons now to let me go
I need something, give me something wonderful
I believe
She won't take me somewhere I'm not supposed to be
You can't steal the things that God has given me
No more pain and no more shame and misery
You can't take me down
You can't break me down
You can't take me down
You can't take me down
You can't break me down
You can't take me down
Love and hate
How much more are we supposed to tolerate
Can't you see there's more to me than my mistakes
Sometimes I get this feeling - makes me hesitate
I believe
She won't take me somewhere I'm not supposed to be
You can't steal the things that God has given me
No more pain and no more shame and misery
You can't take me down
You can't break me down
You can't take me down
You can't break me down
You can't take me down
You can't break me down
I can see a place of trouble
And I'm on the verge
For the love of everybody
I need something more
Now I feel some days of trouble
I'm in the house of war
For the love of everybody
Look behind the wall
Standing now
Calling all the people here to see the show
Calling for my demons now to let me go
I need something, give me something wonderful
Calling all the people here to see the show
Calling for my demons now to let me go
I need something, give me something wonderful
I believe
She won't take me somewhere I'm not supposed to be
You can't steal the things that God has given me
No more pain and no more shame and misery
You can't take me down
You can't break me down
You can't take me down
You can't take me down
You can't break me down
You can't take me down
Love and hate
How much more are we supposed to tolerate
Can't you see there's more to me than my mistakes
Sometimes I get this feeling - makes me hesitate
I believe
She won't take me somewhere I'm not supposed to be
You can't steal the things that God has given me
No more pain and no more shame and misery
You can't take me down
You can't break me down
You can't take me down
You can't break me down
You can't take me down
You can't break me down
I can see a place of trouble
And I'm on the verge
For the love of everybody
I need something more
Now I feel some days of trouble
I'm in the house of war
For the love of everybody
Look behind the wall
Standing now
Calling all the people here to see the show
Calling for my demons now to let me go
I need something, give me something wonderful
****I love that song now****
The past three episodes of my show have been intense. But last night hit a new level. So, last year in the season finale I screamed...I admit it. Something so shocking happened. This whole season has been all about finding out why and who. Shit went down last night. Last night's far surpassed that ending of last season. I was talking to the tv...LOL. Talking to the characters and just talking what was going through my mind. The cool thing was it was the directing debut of one of the main characters and I have to say he is an amazing actor but that was the best directed episode of them all. I just finished watching it again because I couldn't watch the 2nd showing of it last night....too intense. Beautifully played scenes for all the killing, blood, hurt, heartbreak, fights, and the freaking truth finally coming out. Such an emotional show.
Just so I don't forget ever......parts that were spectacularly done......
-All the Cody's ending up standing together in a row on the top floor in the warehouse after Smurf showed them Marco tied up.
-J realizing Smurf doesn't care about him and telling Mia and Lucy in two different scenes.
-the shoot out in the warehouse between the Codys and Lucy & her guys
-J saving Smurf's life and protecting her even though he now thinks she doesn't care about him at all
-Craig shooting two guns when it all went down instead of just one
-when they realized Lucy had taken Pope with her and her crew
-the time when you just didn't know what was going to happen to Pope
-Craig freaking out about Pope getting taken and going after J....J's anger
-when Smurf and Lucy met in the courthouse and sat on the bench to talk because they'd both be safe there since you can't bring guns into the courthouse
-Lucy getting Smurf to admit the truth and not knowing if Smurf was lying or not just trying to save Pope
-still not 100% sure Smurf was telling the truth....there is that little bit of what if
-Smurf taking the key Lucy gave her and going and getting Pope from where Lucy put him
-the ride back to the house with the song above, Love & Hate, playing after Smurf rescued Pope.....never a more perfect song than that one for that scene
-when Pope said the truth to Smurf and she nodded.....letting him know that yes, it was true
-Pope walking up the driveway to his brothers
-Deran telling Adrian how Smurf bought them all burial plots in a row in the cemetery so they'd all be together....having Julia moved there and Baz put there and the look on Adrian's face as he thought about that....speechless but with this funny little half smile
-and can't forget all the favorite quotes from the show of course
Two episodes left in this season and that makes me sad. I have no idea what is going to happen in them now that the truth has come out and Pope knows. Will he tell his brothers? What will they do if he does? What will Pope do to Smurf regardless of if he tells them or not? This one would have been a great season finale but I'm glad we have two more episodes to see what happens next. The fan site has been blowing up for 24 hours now with that episode. My phone has gone crazy the whole time with all the alerts. It won't stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment