Thursday, June 28, 2018

Do You Mean It?

Maybe I should wear a sign saying exactly that....Do You Mean It?

Or even better......"Reach out and check on me.....ask how I am....spend time with me......if you do mean it."

I'm not going to bug you and I'm not one to ask for help much.  I'm the one that sleeps because when you sleep you don't know what's going on.  It is a nothingness.  That's how you deal with needing someone to be there when no one is trying to be. 

I think two things:

1.  If you say those words......"Let me know if you need me for anything even if it is just to talk or just to be there."  Don't go away and think I'm going to know I feel depressed, sad, and miserable and pick up the phone at the same time and tell you I need to talk or anything else.  Reach out. If by chance I do reach out to you, don't ignore it.  Do what you said you would do......be there, listen, or just sit in silence with me when there are no words. 

2. That's exactly why the only people pretty much that I talk to/spend time with/or just hang with are Melinda, my latest Stephanie, Marcia, Kelly, Lisa, Clara and then from a distance.....Caity, Jen, JoAnna, and Jaimie. 

That's all.....if you mean it then do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment