It is a weird time. What I'm finding out is that other than one situation I have to deal with every day, things are better than they were before with different people. It is better to know who is truly on your side....who has your back or not. Therefore, I had a better time last night than ever before.
Five days until I get on a plane for LA. I had the best time I ever have last summer in LA. I look forward to a long weekend of fun again with my friends there. I don't know what is better......the fun we will have or just being away from what I hate right now.
Speaking of hate.....more pictures gone this week. I love you and Happy Valentine's Day indeed. FU
I hope somehow you know how I feel too. And it still leads to 100% of "I just don't care anymore." That's the way it is. So try your best....it won't matter. I'm over it.
Goodbye is still MIA but that is good. I don't want it.
Birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and NYE looks to be better than ever too.
You still suffer when maybe I could have helped. Your loss.
No comments:
Post a Comment