Profound words as I sat in the back on a mostly empty theater watching a movie just for the star in it. A movie I didn't understand because it is part 2 of a series. But....Ryan Gosling....you know!
One of the main characters said those words, "Sometimes to love someone, you got to be a stranger." and it was like they stabbed themselves into my heart and spread out into every little piece of it. I'm not even sure what it means for me in every little way but it is big or I wouldn't have felt the way I did or react the way I did. I cried and cried.
I sat there and thought of all the people I have loved and how many of them ended up not in my life yet I still have feelings for them. Guess that is love. Love as a stranger since we don't talk or anything.
Left me with the feeling why it wasn't enough.
Everyone has their breaking point and I might have reached mine today. I would have to know the most annoying, critical, ridiculous person ever. I can't take it anymore. I'm going to snap at this person or either I'm going to manipulate things to ram my point home.......exactly what a critical, know it all, who thinks they're better than everyone else person you are. I like manipulative personally and if I wasn't surprised and taken off guard every time they act like a major bitch, I have it all worked out exactly what I'd say and do. But now I am going to expect it from the bitch. She should watch out now. It is on.
No comments:
Post a Comment