There's this new me you see. She's a different one all right. She thinks about doing things she never would have considered before. She plans things she never would have done before and does them.....in the process of that right now and it feels damn good. She does things she never would have done before. The old me would have ignored the inconvenience and stood there and waited anyway even though it meant at least an extra thirty minutes when I'd already wasted thirty. So, I didn't do it and I think about all that sitting there right now melting and ruining and I JUST DON'T CARE and it feels good not to care.
The scary thing is it makes me just want to keep being what the old me would have considered callous, uncaring, and even mean and I still just don't care.
Whoppers.....that would be what is in my candy dish I won. Constant reminder of someone I don't want to remember. That's all.......
No comments:
Post a Comment