Sunday, October 8, 2017

Some Things I Know

Some Things I Know......

Unpacked my Halloween things this weekend.  

Every year someone used to give me a Halloween present but that won't happen this year.  Didn't matter though.  Sorority Tridistrict this weekend and I won the Halloween bowl full of candy I tried for.  So cute.  There's my Halloween present  Who needs you anyway?  Not me obviously!

Well, I woke from a dream this morning and it is the first one I've had that wasn't sad about family in months and months.  I don't even remember the last time I had a normal kind of dream except it wasn't anything I want to be dreaming about either.  Made me try again to help someone who needs it but won't listen......won't even make themselves available to listen.  That's it.  I'm done trying and please, please.....don't let me dream about that person again.  

Reiki today.....rainy day and during a full moon.  It flew by and I didn't really relax but I was open anyway to it.  Just like I thought....jealousy is a reason for it and there is constant talking behind my back.  So what.  You don't have what I have and you never will.  My protection put up a big wall around me today and my bracelets and my necklace had the energy built back up too.  

Less than a month until I go to California.  I'm so ready.  I intend to make the most of it.....every second of every minute I'm there.  

I can do this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment