Tuesday, September 25, 2018

California Dreamin

I love that song California Dreamin.  It goes through my mind and I listen to it every day right now.  I'm so ready for a nice long birthday weekend in LA.  I'm beyond excited to get two Butch Walker shows VIP too.  I thought the ATL show was great. Well turns out two nights ago NYC actually beat an ATL show.  Not fair.....ATL always gets the best ones.  However, Topanga Canyon at the Will Greer Auditorium will be amazing.  

Butch Walker fans are amazing.  I posted on all the fan pages I follow that I was looking for someone going to Cleveland tonight to buy me a shirt he didn't have in ATL which is going to rival any shirt of his I already own for my favorite.  Other people from ATL were asking for someone to get them one too.  People are so nice.  Wasn't hard at all to find a super sweet girl going to the Michigan show Thursday to get me a shirt and let me send her the money and send me my shirt.  There were so many Cleveland/Michigan people sending Atlanta people shirts!

This is my shirt coming my way......

 Have to do something and get glass in my foot which can be extremely life-threatening to a diabetic so I bit the bullet and went to the urgent care center and they took x-rays.  No glass showed up.  I have to watch my foot for redness and signs of infection.  I know the drill.  So picture 1 is irritated me wondering how much that doc visit will cost with the x-rays.  Picture 2 is me later at home (hair up in my favorite way) beyond happy there was no glass in my foot.  

Then we have an issue.  I already have three tattoos I want that I've been planning and then yesterday I see this one.  Irritating because I already have one under each collarbone and this one is just meant to be under the collarbone.  But I'll figure out something.  I want Butch to draw out the music notes to my favorite part of one of my favorite songs of his and write out the words in his handwriting to go under the notes.  He will do it to when I see him in November.  I just don't know where to get it cause I want it underneath a collarbone up into the shoulder like that one but I already have two in those places. I wonder if I could slant it down from the shoulder going and then going back up on top of my celtic symbol under my right collarbone.  I should have got my celtic symbol under my wrist the way Karel did hers when we got them.  Dang it. Who knows.....might just go ahead and get it in California and go to his tattoo guy there.  Would be cool to get another tattoo.  I crave the experience....the feeling and coming home with another one sure would be nice.  


My quest to fix things with people I want to had a great happening in it.  There are some I don't want in my life anymore, some I tried only to realize nope, don't want them either, and there are some who I just have no words for because they are wrong in so many ways.  But it was hard like it has been to reach out to those I still do care about and want things to be in a better place with them.  The need to apologize and explain is there too.  Tears of joy this week when someone else accepted my offer of getting back to a better place.  Forgiveness and recognition of how hard some have it is surely a gift and act of kindness.  It really says a lot about you when you don't have that in you especially when your own life has never been a bed of roses either.  Yeah, you want good things and you question why you don't have them.  They stare you in the face and you just ignore them for something that won't make you happy and something you'll screw up anyway.  Well just maybe it is because the person you REALLY are isn't someone to be proud of. Things may stay this way forever and I may never say those words I want to say to this person who did not reject me this week but right now, it is enough that rejection was not his reaction.  I've learned nothing is worse than rejection from someone you reach out to after what the past three years have been like.  I've also learned it just doesn't matter anymore.  It isn't that I should ever feel not good enough for you or anyone else but it is that you are not GOOD enough for me.  Thanks to my therapist for making me realize that one.


Final Curtain.....on that.  :) :) :) :)


And I still miss Lisa horribly but I still don't think it has really set in yet.


Oh, and I'm made all the decisions except for three that I needed to make about Christmas/NYE safari style this year.  


Think I'm skipping the Halloween party this year for new Halloween fun things.  


And that is the random going ons around here this week....so far.  It isn't over yet.  


Oh yes, and my new financial advisor said some very great things this week about the future and my investments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment