Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A Million Little Things

Finally got to watch the new show A Million Little Things.  I watched it three times in a row.....I was a little distracted the first two times so.......a third time was needed.  

One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite Christmas movies is in it and I just couldn't figure out where I knew that song from.  So, google figured it out for me.  

Right now.....sick probably from the stress catching up with me but two days in a row of what you would think is a stomach virus has kept me home.  

Hit straight up in the face with the past in a major way this week....threw me for a loop.  Made me realize all over again how the past you used to have just is gone one day and wonder why it ever changed.  Is there anything you can do to keep anything you love the same?  I hate that second when you know it is changing and will never be what it has been.

Life is weird feeling right now.  I don't know when things changed and I just have no sense of direction anymore or even know what I want. Not a very good feeling to be having right now considering everything that has been going on.  


Some songs say exactly what you feel that you can't put into words.
I do love this song so much and it was perfect in A Million Little Things:


Both Sides Now
-Joni Mitchell

Rows and flows of angel hair 
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
I've looked at clouds that way

But now they only block the sun
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done 
But clouds got in my way

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud's illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

Moons and Junes and ferris wheels 
The dizzy dancing way you feel
As every fairy tale comes real 
I've looked at love that way

But now it's just another show 
You leave 'em laughing when you go
And if you care, don't let them know 
Don't give yourself away

I've looked at love from both sides now 
From give and take and still somehow
It's love's illusions I recall
I really

Tears and fears and feeling proud, 
To say "I love you" right out loud
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds 
I've looked at life that way

But now old friends they're acting strange 
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained 
In living every day.

I've looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all

I've looked at life from both sides now 
From up and down, and still somehow 
It's life's illusions I recall 
I really don't know life at all



A Million Little Things......best TV show to come along in awhile.  Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment