Monday, October 15, 2018

Creepy Places

Creepy Places.......

I follow this group called Creepy Places.....even post on it from time to time.  Some guy posted a picture of a house down in the south west corner of the state I live in and the first thing I noticed about the disrepair of it was the roof.  The roof always seems to be the first to go unless we're talking relationships.  Then the foundation is the first to go.  


What's funny about houses that go into disrepair is that if someone had been living in the house all along it wouldn't have.  Why is that?  I mean I live in my house but it isn't hard to see that me living here isn't what keeps it habitable.  So, what is it?  The elements? I don't know after some of the uninhabited buildings I've poked around in


One thought always leads to another.  There used to be this house that someone lived in that I used to know.  Used to tell me about the nights of climbing out on that roof and watching the stars.  I used to want to be asked to go out there one night and watch those stars too with him but I never got asked. Now, a few short years ago I drove by that house and I see that roof where all the star-gazing happened is now indeed falling in and looks like no one has lived there for quite some time.  Hey, but I did have one moment there that doesn't leave me that was like some dream I didn't know I wanted that happened. 


The point is next my mind goes to SC probably because I was talking to my friend there making some plans.  Exciting plans for the uninhabitable run down places there we explore and always have a creepy, eerie, and sometimes scary time at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment