Saturday.....so looking forward to Saturday and Sunday because it will be my first full day on Maui.
I look forward to Saturday because that is the day I fly there. When I get in my room I'm going straight out on the lanai and looking at the view and enjoying 80 degrees. Then I'll unpack if I feel like it. Then freshen up to go out. Dinner at my favorite place.....the Barefoot Beach Bar at the Hula Grill. My favorite drink because it is sugar free and good. Hopefully I'll get a spot on the back of the bar so I can look out at the ocean. Ono for dinner with a caesar salad with both chili water and tartar sauce. Then shopping. I make my own Easter basket and I already have ideas of what I want to go in mine from the stores there in Whaler's Village. Then the sunset. Then hanging out on my lanai enjoying the breezes and sound of the ocean.
Then waking up to Easter Sunday. I'm going over to the Westin Nanea Villas for that awesome breakfast buffet they have. Then pool all day long. Swimming in the ocean, reading my book, and relaxing. Perfect day after day after day.
I'm so ready.......
No comments:
Post a Comment