I'm over them. Can't say what I want to who I want. Have to constantly live with the pictures and the memories. So, all these things put themselves in my dreams. Not nightmares but bad dreams because how could that be good. But in my dream I say what I want to say. Too bad I can't say it to you because believe me, I would. Maybe that would be a bad idea, maybe a good one. So instead, I wake up and my well-being.....my peace of mind is altered and I fight so hard for it not to be. That feeling of hate I'd banished comes back. Those feelings of revenge through your own fate, destiny, karma come back. I start wishing again exactly what I'd like to happen. I'm impatient. I want it now and I want to know about it.
And I wonder.......will it always be this way??
Will I always feel this way?
I might could move on....I think I have moved on when here comes a dream again.
I'll be glad to move away and I hope and pray it stays here when I leave. Otherwise, I really was just running away instead of just going where I wanted to go.
I hate this really.
No comments:
Post a Comment