So, I have a decision to make the next couple of months. I made sure a few months ago that certain people wouldn't have any way of reaching out to me unless they actually showed up someplace I was. I couldn't take it anymore. Life has been more peaceful and I don't have to deal with the disrespect, smart ass remarks, and general stress they caused. I told myself I would ease up around November because the holidays were coming and give one of them the chance to make things right but now I just don't know.
I'm having enough of a hard time dealing with the rest of life to add anything else disappointing or upsetting to it. So, I don't know what is better.
Make it possible for one of them to get in touch with me again and run the risk that they won't despite the holidays and my birthday. That would really be the basement underneath rock bottom if they didn't.
Or
Leave it the way it is and never know if this person would come to their senses and make it right between us. Continue to have the peace of not having them in my life.
I just don't know.........
What I do know is enough loss, enough self-centered people, enough jerks, just enough.
I've moved on and accepted it. A lot of it has to do with the fact that it was MY decision....of course I was pushed to do it but still. I like the control of being the one to say NO MORE and walk away. It is strength to be able to do that.
So, I just don't know......
No comments:
Post a Comment